Friday, April 04, 2008

Say NO to Passive Smoking 2


My second daughter was born while she was just 7-month-old due to some complication. She was staying at the Malaya University Hospital’s SCN (Special Care Nursery) for a month.

During this period of time, I was traveling to hospital once or twice a day to deliver breast milk for the baby as well as talking and touching my little baby girl who was in the incubator.

One of these days, from the window of the SCN, I saw a few guys puffing with the cigarette smokes. The toxic gas is then spread out around the hospital compound; entering to the in-patients' rooms from the windows.

It was really too much, the patients have already suffering with illnesses, and these guys were dosing them with harmful gas, to certain extent, shall I say they were sort of killing them?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails